Join us for Fall Open House - Oct. 15 and Nov. 18
This event will feature programming for our undergraduate, graduate, and Threshold programs. A vibrant campus community and access to endless opportunities—Lesley has it all. It's where student cohorts become lifelong catalysts, solving for today's complexities with full hearts and open minds.
What do we do?

The Office of the University Registrar maintains permanent academic student records for both currently enrolled and past attendees of Lesley University. The Office of the University Registrar provides services related to student course registration, academic records, transcripts & diplomas, enrollment verification, and degree audits. We also administer the class schedule, assign classrooms, schedule final examinations, and provide administrative services to veterans. Visit our online knowledge base for answers to many common questions.

When are we available?

Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm

(Summer hours: Monday through Thursday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm; Friday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm)

Where can you find us?

Some staff members are working on a hybrid schedule. If you need to visit in person, stop by the University Support Hub on the 1st floor of University Hall. You'll find it on the southwest side of the building, near the entrance closest to the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Roseland Street.

Why would you contact us?

Contact us regarding questions about the following:

  • Issues with transcripts and diplomas
  • Verify enrollment
  • Degree audit questions

We also support web registration and the class schedule, assign classrooms, schedule final examinations, and provide administrative services to veterans.

How do you contact us?

There are several ways to contact us. You can:

  • Submit a ticket via the Support Hub
  • Call us at 617.349.8760 
  • Stop by the Support Hub on the 1st floor of University Hall during our business hours to speak to one of our Support Hub Specialists.
How do I update my name or address?

Let us know right away of any change in your name or address. All name changes must be requested in a letter or on our Change of Name and Address form. Email requests are not accepted. Find more information on the Support Hub.

When do I apply to graduate (i.e., file my intent to graduate)?

Lesley University offers three degree conferral periods per academic year: September, January, and May. If you're expecting to graduate, you must submit a graduation application on Self-Service before the deadline for your expected degree conferral period.

How do I register for classes?

Looking for a course, or need help registering for one? Consult our knowledge base articles on searching for courses as well as our articles on registering from the Course Catalog and registering from Student Planning

For our registration and add/drop/withdrawal forms, visit the Registrar Forms page.

How do I request a transcript?

At Lesley University we have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official academic transcripts digitally.

Find more information on the Request a Transcript page.