What do we do?
In Graduate Admissions, we provide admissions support to students pursuing one of our master’s degree, PhD, or certificate programs.
When are we available?
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where can you find us?
Why would you contact us?
We can assist you with these steps:
- How to apply
- Where to apply
- Updates to your application file
- Inquiries about programs
- Details about your status once accepted
- Low-level financial aid and funding inquiries
How do you contact us?
On-Campus and Off-Campus Graduate Programs
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact a Graduate Admissions Counselor
- Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact a specific counselor, please visit the Graduate Admissions webpage for scheduling information.
How do I apply?
Visit our How to Apply page to learn about the different ways to apply and your program's application requirements.
What is the application deadline/Did I miss the application deadline?