Hey there, Lesley Lynx. Now that you’re the real deal, it’s time to get you up and running for our Summer Orientation for First-Year students, Summer Orientation for Transfer students, and Orientation for Threshold Students. This year, orientation is a little different, of course. Since we're still physical distancing, we're going to host live orientation sessions via Zoom. We know it's not exactly the same thing. But when all is said and done, you can be sure you'll be ready for your time at Lesley.
You'll need to do a few things to prepare for your live orientation session:
- Register for a Summer First-Year Orientation session, Summer Transfer Orientation session, or Orientation for Threshold Students.
- Prepare a comfortable place to participate in the live Zoom sessions.
- Make sure your Wifi / internet is working and you have a connected computer OR smartphone.
- Since family sessions and student sessions overlap, make sure your family has the same set up as you do. And if you share a device, then your family members can register for and attend a session on a different date.
- This step doesn't have anything you have to do—but if you have any questions, make sure to call or email us. We're here to help make sure your journey to Lesley starts off right. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.349.8565.
- Lastly, make sure to familiarize yourself with the support and resources we have waiting for you.