Join us for Fall Open House - Oct. 15 and Nov. 18
This event will feature programming for our undergraduate, graduate, and Threshold programs. A vibrant campus community and access to endless opportunities—Lesley has it all. It's where student cohorts become lifelong catalysts, solving for today's complexities with full hearts and open minds.
What do we do?

International Student Services Assists international students with their I-20, F-1, and international student experience from acceptance through post-completion F-1 work authorization.

When are we available?

Monday–Friday, 9:00am–2:00pm.

Where can you find us?

Visit the Lesley International Student Services (ISS) website for information at

Contact to schedule a Zoom appointment. ISS staff work remotely, with occasional on-campus visits by appointment.

Why would you contact us?

International Student Services (ISS) partners with on and off-campus stakeholders to assist international students from pre-acceptance through degree completion.

How do you contact us?

Contacting us via email at is preferred. We meet with students either on Zoom or Microsoft Teams as per their preference.


I am a prospective F-1 student. How do I get I-20 information?

Visit the International Student Services website at or contact

I am an F-1 international student. How do I get off-campus work authorization or permission to do an off-campus internship?

Contact International Student Services at to get legal authorization through a new I-20 before participating in any off-campus work, internship, practicum, or fieldwork (paid or unpaid).

I am an F-1 international student. How do I apply for a Social Security Number SSN?

Contact for information and the legal updated I-20 authorization.

I am an F-1 international student. How do I apply for a Massachusetts Driver's License or State ID?

Contact for information.

I am an F-1 international student. How do I obtain an I-20 travel signature?

Contact two weeks before travel outside of the U.S.

I am an F-1 international student who wants to understand the different types of support available to me. Who do I contact?

Contact for assistance.