Stay Connected, Give Back
As a graduate of Lesley University, you are part of an alumni network 90,000 members strong. You’ve joined a community of amazing people who are blazing trails and making an impact in education, mental health counseling, the arts, business, and mindfulness, among many other fields in what we call the human arts. And we want to help you stay connected—to tell your inspirational story and to give back so you can be part of moving Lesley forward.
How to Stay Connected
- Volunteer: Spread the word about the value of a Lesley education to future students through our Alumni Admissions Ambassador Program. Extend the mission of the university through the Alumni Council. You can also help to plan events by emailing email@example.com.
- Enjoy Alumni Benefits: Receive discounts on products and services, access our facilities including the fitness center, library, and Career Resource Center, and join our New Teacher Community. Learn more about our Alumni Benefits.
- Engage in Professional Development. Take your learning to the next level and move your career forward. Browse our offerings.
- Sign Up For Email Communications: Complete this form to update your contact information.
- Follow Us: Our alumni social media channels are a great way to learn about Lesley news and events, celebrate the successes of alumni, and connect to each other.