Our Guiding Framework
At Lesley University, our goal is to foster a culture committed to assessing, enhancing, and advancing priority inclusive excellence. Within the Inclusive Excellence Framework, five dimensions serve as a starting point for developing a balanced set of diversity priorities.
- Access and Equity
- Campus Climate and Inclusion
- Curriculum & Learning
- Diversity in Research and Scholarship
It is also essential that we measure and assess our diversity efforts. That way, we continue to make progress toward our inclusive excellence goals and we sustain the impact over time.
Committee Working Groups
We use a working group model to drive forward key priority diversity items that require cross-campus planning and implementation. Here are the working groups' goals:
- Support the Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Justice (EDIJ) Office through developing and planning strategic initiatives that are designed to meet institutional goals.
- Develop recommendations and implementation plans for Lesley University's priority and strategic initiatives.
- Meet regularly and communicate with the senior leadership, and provide recommendations.
- Advise senior leadership and university leadership on diversity issues and inclusive excellence work at Lesley University as requested.
- Communicate to the Lesley University community on our inclusive excellence efforts.