Come study here as a visiting undergraduate student.
If there are courses you want to take that aren't offered at your college or university, or if you want to study while exploring a new city, consider coming to Lesley University in Cambridge, Massachusetts as a visiting student for one or two semesters.
Who Can Apply
- Undergraduate students from other colleges and universities in the United States, or, international undergraduate students who go to schools that do not have an exchange partnership with Lesley University
- Students who have already begun college
- Students who want to study here as full-time, non-matriculating students
As a visiting student, you'll pay Lesley University's undergraduate tuition and fees.*
For the 2021-2022 academic year, it costs about $47,000 (for 2 semesters) for an undergraduate program, if you're living in campus housing. This cost does not include books or supplies. For a breakdown of costs, visit the web page for the undergraduate program you're interested in.
If you're an international student, you'll need to provide proof from a bank stating that you have enough funds to cover the cost of a Lesley education.
*Exception: If you are an international student studying at a school that has a partnership with Lesley University, you could apply as an International Exchange Student, not a visiting student, and pay your home school's tuition.
How to Apply
- Complete an online Visiting Student Application form.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges you have attended, in English. If your transcripts are not in English, provide notarized translations of them.
- Write a personal statement that explains why you are applying.
- Include a portfolio if you are applying for an art & design program. Contact undergraduate admissions at email@example.com for more information.
Extra Steps for International Students
- If your native language is not English, you'll need to submit proof of English proficiency. We accept TOEFL (minimum score of 80 on the Internet test; CEEB code 3483), IELTS (minimum score of 6.5), and the Cambridge Exam (minimum score of C1 on the Advanced Level).
- Complete the online Immigration and Financial Declaration Form to show you can pay for the cost of a Lesley education.
- Get a foreign academic credentials evaluation for any college-level work you have completed.
Deadlines & Considerations
- Preferred deadline for Fall semester: May 1
- Preferred deadline for the Spring semester: December 1
- We'll accept applications after these dates on a space-available basis.
- Visiting students are not eligible for financial aid.
Want to stay longer? Apply to transfer.
If you love it here and want to stay for more than two semesters, we hope you'll apply to Lesley as an undergraduate transfer student.