Be the Voice of Lesley
The Alumni Admissions Ambassador volunteer program is an opportunity for you to promote the value of a Lesley University education, to stay connected, and to build your own network.
As a graduate, you are the foremost authority on what it's really like to study at Lesley and how you have benefited from your education. Volunteer to extend Lesley's recruitment outreach. Share your firsthand experiences, and your successes, with prospective students to inspire them to consider your alma mater. At the same time, build your own professional network with community members and fellow alumni.
Criteria to Become an Alumni Admissions Ambassador
- You have graduated from Lesley University
- You have a passion for sharing your positive experiences as a Lesley student with others
- You can articulate the benefits of your education and want to inspire prospective students to consider Lesley
Contribute in a Multitude of Ways
There are many ways you can participate as an Ambassador, right in your own community or in other regions. Volunteer options include:
- Communicating with prospective students by phone, email, or social media channels
- Participating in online discussion forums
- Connecting with prospective students at high school career nights or classroom visits, college fairs, and conferences
- Hosting admissions-sponsored gatherings
- Conducting alumni interviews or art portfolio reviews
- Coming to open houses in Cambridge to provide a personal perspective for students
- Complete the Audio Visual Release Form (PDF)