We are leveraging the power of our 90,000 alumni, extensive employer partners, and 4,000 students, faculty and staff to create a new university model to reinvigorate and diversify critical professions and tap into the natural joy and triumph of our creative and caring selves. What does that mean for our alums? It means a chance to accelerate your careers, connections, and contributions.
- Earn advanced degrees and specialty certificates.
- Refresh professionals over the arc of their careers.
- Make valuable connections.
- Share success with peers.
- Tap into new and exceptional talent.
- Create affordable pathways for critical professions.
- Attract new and diverse populations to teaching, counseling, and the arts.
- Help the next generation flourish.
Alumni Focus Groups
Lesley President Janet Steinmayer is embarking on a project to understand how best to provide career-long support to educators, mental health providers, artists, and other professionals. Please help us by signing up for an online 50-minute session below. It won’t take long; it’s a great way to connect with peers and to help Lesley and the next generation in your profession.
Register for an alumni focus group session.
Regardless of when you attended Lesley, we can guarantee there have been and will be exciting changes to our campus. From expanding our campus locations up and down Massachusetts Avenue, to our new Campus Plan directing renovations across all three campuses, the university is growing and renovating space to match its unique educational model.
Learn how the university is investing in its space and technology to meet its ambitious strategic vision.
Attend an Event
Don’t forget your alumni Lesley Dividend: 12 free credits toward your graduate degree as well as opportunities for scholarships for graduate degrees.