Ways to Make a Gift
We appreciate your investment in Lesley University and in our students—future teachers, visual artists, counselors, and other professionals who will transform their communities through the human arts. Whether you direct your donation to general support or a specific initiative, your generosity will make an impact.
Support Lesley University today by:
- Credit Card: Fill out the secure online donation form on this page.
- Check: Make payable to Lesley University. Mail to Lesley University Advancement Office, 29 Everett St., Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Matching Gift. Some employers will match their current or retired employees' charitable contributions. Ask your workplace's Human Resources department if they'll match your donation to Lesley University.
- Stock Transfers*: Contact 617.349.8388 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Planned Giving*: Create a lasting legacy through a charitable bequest. Email email@example.com for assistance.
- Jim Wilbur Memorial Fund: A special fund created in honor of long-time Threshold program director Jim Wilbur at the request of his family. To make a gift in Jim’s honor, please select Jim Wilbur Memorial Fund in the designation menu below.
*Scroll past the online donation form for more details on stock transfers and planned giving.
Online Donation Form
Complete this secure donation form to make a contribution with your credit card. Make a donation to general support by choosing "The Fund for Lesley" from the drop-down menu or choose a specific initiative from the list of funds. Our newest fund—The Lesley Community Fund—supports members of the Lesley community who are experiencing hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stock Transfers & Planned Giving
You can also support the university by transferring your stock to Lesley University, or by creating a lasting legacy through planned giving.
If you have stock that is worth more today than when you bought it, consider giving these securities to Lesley University. You'll avoid tax on the gain in value and can take an income tax deduction for the full market value of the gift.
For stock transfers, please call 617.349.8388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creating a Lasting Legacy
When you make a planned gift to Lesley University, your charitable donation perpetuates the programs and causes that you care most about. Whether you’re a proponent of innovation in teacher education, creative advancements in mental health counseling, or building community through the arts, your generosity ensures that we can continue to support students and faculty who are passionate about making a positive difference in their communities and the world at large.
How to include Lesley University in your will:
- Charitable Bequest: Designate a specific dollar amount or percentage of your estate to Lesley University through your will or living trust. Making a charitable bequest allows you the flexibility to adjust your gift throughout your lifetime.
- Retirement Assets: By naming Lesley University as a final beneficiary on retirement plans, such as IRAs, 401(k)s, and 403(b)s, you may be able to reduce taxes that otherwise would be imposed on these assets and leave more to your loved ones. This is the easiest and most common planned gift. Simply call or email your plan administrator and request their Beneficiary Designation Form. You can make a donation at any age and adjust your gift at any time.
Already included Lesley in your plans? Let us know. We want to express our gratitude and welcome you into the Edith Lesley Wolfard Society.
Learn More about Planned Giving
If you or your advisor have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
How Our Donors Move Lesley Forward
Through the generosity of our donors, we've been able to fund several key initiatives, such as the creation of our Visual Effects (VFX) facilities and curriculum, scholarships for students, and more.
Read these articles on how our donors have made an impact.