The Provost serves as Chief Academic Officer for Lesley University and to ensure that our academic programs meet high standards for quality. The Provost and all members of the Provost Office team work collaboratively across the university with faculty, academic deans, budget officers, program directors, advisors, admissions counselors, alumni, and current students.
The Provost Academic Leadership Team is engaged in all aspects of University academic affairs, including assessment and accreditation, faculty development, enrollment management, inclusive excellence, and scholarship support.
Key initiatives for the Academic Affairs Team include:
- Support for Teaching and Scholarship
- Center for Teaching, Learning and Scholarship
- eLearning and Instructional Support
- Educational Effectiveness
- Assessment and Accreditation
- Educational Effectiveness Team
- Student Retention and Success
- Diversity and Inclusion: Inclusive Pathways to Learning
29 Everett Street