The Office of Grants and Sponsored Projects is responsible for reviewing, submitting, and accepting external funding for special projects, research, training, or technical assistance.
We contribute to the academic mission of Lesley by helping to obtain funds for sponsored programs and to assist in the management of those projects. The role of the Grant Officer is to facilitate the grant process by assisting faculty and staff with researching potential funding sources, submitting grant requests, research and anything else related to the process.
In support of these goals, the Office of Grants and Sponsored Projects offers the following services.
Grant Officer Eileen Kronauer at Eileen.firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.349.8991.
Assist in identifying sponsors for university research and other projects
Meet with faculty to discuss projects, with faculty providing a brief description of each project, including amount of funding needed, and project timeline
Conduct individualized funding searches
- Provide faculty with individual notices of funding opportunities
- Train faculty, staff, or students to research funding sources using various databases
Support in proposal development
- Serve as a liaison to sponsors
- Assist in writing, edits, and reviewing proposals
- Schedule meetings to review progress
Oversee approval routing process
- The Grant Officer has primary oversight responsibilities for the timely review of proposals submitted on behalf of Lesley