The Office of Grants and Sponsored Projects is responsible for coordinating and managing the pre- and post-grant submission process.
We contribute to the academic mission of Lesley University by obtaining external funds for sponsored programs and managing the awarded funds.
The Office of Grants and Sponsored Projects offers the following services:
Assist with identifying external grant funding
Support Proposal and Budget Development
Coordinate Internal Approval Process
Submit grant applications
Accept funder’s award
Coordinate the awarded funding with Finance and the Dean’s offices
Work with Principal Investigator to prepare project timeline and work plan
Submit required reports to funder
Contact the Grant Officer, Eileen Kronauer, at email@example.com.
Assist in identifying sponsors for university research and other projects
Meet with faculty to discuss projects, with faculty providing a brief description of each project, including amount of funding needed, and project timeline
Conduct individualized funding searches
- Provide faculty with individual notices of funding opportunities
- Train faculty, staff, or students to research funding sources using various databases
Support in proposal development
- Serve as a liaison to sponsors
- Assist in writing, edits, and reviewing proposals
- Schedule meetings to review progress
Oversee approval routing process
- The Grant Officer has primary oversight responsibilities for the timely review of proposals submitted on behalf of Lesley