eLearning and Instructional Support (eLIS) promotes faculty leadership, vision, collaboration, and inquiry around the effective uses of technology in teaching, learning, and scholarship. We provide resources for faculty regarding:
- Technology integration.
- Online and hybrid course design.
- Online instruction assistance.
- Designing and training for HyFlex courses.
- myLesley support and training.
Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Training and Support
eLIS offers training and support to all members of the Lesley community.
- Do you have questions or need assistance with myLesley, Kaltura, VoiceThread, or other tools? Check out the support articles on the Support Hub.
- Learn more about the Technology for Teaching, Learning, and Research available for Lesley faculty, staff, and students.
Student Orientation Community
All faculty and students are enrolled in the myLesley Student Orientation organization. The goal of this self-paced course is to provide students with the skills that will help prepare them to be a successful Lesley student, including an overview of myLesley and strategies for becoming a successful online learner.
Attend eLIS Online Office Hours
Get Help with myLesley/Blackboard, VoiceThread, Zoom, Kaltura, VoiceThread and more... eLIS staff are available to answer your questions.
- Faculty Online Office Hours: Mondays & Thursdays, 2:00-4:00PM ET
- Student Online Office Hours: Tuesdays, 4:00-6:00 PM ET
Create a Ticket
Do you have a question or need specific training? You may put in a support ticket on the Support Hub or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When reaching out for support, please provide your Lesley username, your course, and describe the problem to the best of your ability. If possible, include a screenshot. This information will help the support staff resolve your issue as quickly as possible.