There are several departments and resources available that support both faculty teaching and scholarship.
- Center for Teaching, Learning and Scholarship
- Faculty Development myLesley community (log in to Blackboard/myLesley is required before clicking the link).
- eLearning and Instructional Support
These links offer additional guidance for specific teaching issues
- Getting Started with Teaching Resource answers questions you may have about our processes and policies.
- Working with students who need accommodations
- Instructional Continuity guidelines helps you plan for when courses need to be cancelled (e.g., for inclement weather or in an emergency situation), note that there is an expectation that instruction will continue with alternate accommodations in these cases.
For advancing your research, you may also be interested in:
- Office of Grants and Sponsored Research (OGSP) – for support with seeking and/or applying for grants
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) protocols should be followed when conducting research.