How to Apply for Employment:
- Lesley has an automated applicant tracking system, Interview Exchange (IE), which accepts online applications for open positions. IE also allows you to update your application and apply for other positions as they become available. All candidates applying for positions at Lesley must submit a cover letter, resume/CV and the contact information for three references via the IE system in order to be considered for employment.
- In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if you have a disability and require an accommodation to apply for a position with Lesley University, please call 617.349.8787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All selected candidates throughout Lesley University will be subject to employment reference checks prior to an offer of employment. All new employees are subject to CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) and SORI (Sexual Offender Record Information) background checks. Based on the position requirements, additional background screening may also be required.
Most of the available positions at Lesley are listed on our job posting website, as well as external job boards. Occasionally, some positions are reserved for internal candidates. Positions remain posted until a sufficient number of candidates have applied or the position is filled.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find a job at Lesley?
All available faculty, administrative, and staff positions are posted on our website. Use the links above to search for suitable positions and apply online. If you would like more information, please contact Human Resources.
How long does it take to process my resume?
When you apply online, your resume and cover letter are instantly available to Human Resources and the department responsible for the position to which you are applying.
How can I be sure that my resume and cover letter have been received?
Upon completion of your online application you will receive a confirmation message on your computer screen. The appearance of this message is confirmation that we have received your resume.
What should I do if I am having problems uploading or submitting my resume via the website?
The online application system supports the following file formats:
- Microsoft Word (.DOC), (.DOCX)
- Text (.TXT)
- Adobe PDF (.PDF)
The following file formats are NOT supported at this time:
- Rich Text Format (.RTF)
- Word Perfect (.WPS), etc.
If you need further assistance, please click on the "Help Desk" function key on the left column our online application system.
What role do the required education, experience, and skills that are listed in the online job posting play in the hiring process at Lesley University?
The required education, experience and skills listed in the job posting are the minimum qualifications that a job seeker must demonstrate in order to be initially considered for the position. When applying to a position at the University, be sure to clearly demonstrate, through your cover letter and resume, that you meet the minimum qualifications for a specific position. Applicants who do not demonstrate that they meet the minimum entrance requirements will not be considered for that role.
Do I need to fill out the Lesley University Application for Employment form?
Yes, applicants interviewing for a position with Lesley University would fill out an application for employment. Departments will have applicants complete the Lesley University Application for Employment form at the time of interview.
Can I submit my resume and cover letter by mail or email?
We accept your resume, cover letter, and other credentials for evaluation online through Lesley University's job posting and applicant tracking system. If you need assistance, contact Human Resources.
How can I learn the status of my candidacy?
Hiring managers are constantly reviewing resumes. If your background and experience are an appropriate match for the position(s) to which you are applying, the hiring manager will contact you. Please understand the review process takes time.
How often is the website updated? How do I know if a position is still open?
Jobs are added and removed on a regular basis. Job listings remain on our website until the position is filled or the requisition is closed.
- What should I do if I still have questions?