Massachusetts Guarantee Benefits for Lesley Transfer Students
Dedicated to equity and opportunity in higher education, Lesley University has partnered with the New England Board of Higher Education, the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts, and the Massachusetts Association of Community Colleges to join the Massachusetts Transfer Guarantee program.
The Massachusetts Guarantee Program is a transfer partnership between Massachusetts community colleges and participating four-year colleges and universities. Eligible community college graduates are able to transfer seamlessly - admission guaranteed!
This means we have expanded in-state transfer options for students graduating from Massachusetts community colleges.
Starting Spring 2021, if you hold a Massachusetts associate degree and have a minimum GPA of 2.5, you are guaranteed acceptance into Lesley University. This makes Lesley a fantastic, affordable, and expedient option for you to complete your bachelor’s degree in any of our 35+ majors.
Want to learn more? Complete our online form and we'll be in touch.
- No application fee
- No admission essay requirement
- Guaranteed admission with a 2.5 GPA
- Guaranteed transfer of all associate degree credits you have earned
- Automatic Junior standing when you enroll at Lesley
- Merit scholarships and tuition discounts for students with a full associate degree
Why transfer students choose Lesley
- Flexible and convenient course modalities, for example, online, on-campus in Cambridge, or off-campus at a location near you
- Student-centered transfer policies where you can transfer in up to 90 credits
- Individualized advising to help you complete your degree quickly
- Affordable tuition and in some cases, you may receive a merit scholarship
- Personalized degree options where you can craft your own path to degree completion
- Free tutoring and access to our Career Resource Center, as a student and throughout your lifetime
- Small classes with faculty who are practitioners in their field
- Hands-on internships or fieldwork
- Credit for prior learning from life and work experience
How to get started
If you have graduated or will be graduating from a Massachusetts community college and you’re thinking of transferring to Lesley:
- Complete our online form and we'll be in touch.
We'll help you with your Lesley application and your credit evaluation. Together, we’ll look at the credits that you’ve earned, and show you how they transfer in, what you have left to take, and when you can expect to graduate.
Or contact us directly!
Assistant Vice President for College Partnership & Transfer Initiatives