Threshold at Lesley University is a two-year, non-degree postsecondary program for young adults with diverse learning, developmental, and intellectual disabilities. Dorm living, student activities, and a curriculum focused on career training and independent living create a college experience that feels both authentic and supported. Students get support from caring faculty and staff at every step of their journey. With nearly 700 alumni and access to the diverse and lively neighborhoods of Cambridge, Massachusetts, opportunity for social engagement is just around the corner!
- Explore the Threshold Program, a non-degree, two-year, on-campus college experience for students with diverse learning disabilities.
- Learn about the admissions process.
- Tour campus, see residence halls, and discover Cambridge, MA — the world’s best college town!
- Attend a Threshold Information sessions with Threshold staff.
- Participate in other campus activities, including lunch on campus.
Save your spot!
Register for the November Threshold Open House