Move your associate degree to a bachelor's degree with Lesley.
If you're working toward your associate degree at a community college, you can apply the credits you've earned toward one of our bachelor's degree programs. In most cases, you'll enter as a junior, so you will only need two more years to complete your bachelor's degree.
Why Lesley University?
Lesley University participates in the Massachusetts Guarantee program, which means lots of benefits for transfer students! We'll help make the transition from your associate degree to a bachelor's degree as smooth as possible.
- Transfer Credits: Transfer in the credits from college-level courses you've passed as part of your associate degree. Transfer in up to 66 credits for BFA programs and up to 90 for all other degrees. Pursue Prior Learning Credits for college-level learning you gained through work experience. We accept credits earned through tests like CLEP, and certification programs, including military ACE credits.
- Maximized Gen Eds: If you complete your associate degree, you'll only need to take one or two more Gen Ed courses at Lesley.
- Advising: Our advising team will meet with you before, during, and after your transfer to Lesley. You'll know how many credits you can transfer and how they will apply toward your bachelor's degree before you are accepted. We'll help you understand the remaining coursework you need and how long it will take for you to graduate.
- Flexibility: We offer majors in flexible formats, locations, and convenient times for busy, working adults. Take courses online, on the Lesley campus in Cambridge, or off-campus. You decide what works best for your schedule and learning style.
- Affordability: Our community college partner tuition rate is our lowest price and competitive with many public universities in Massachusetts.
Our Partner Schools and Programs
Our admissions counselors and advisors would love to meet with you. Sign up for a live virtual information session or schedule a one-on-one appointment with an advisor. Or, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.349.8800. We'll look at the courses you've already taken and we'll help you determine a pathway to reach your goals.
Check Out Our Degree Pathways!
We offer transfer pathways in Cambridge, online, or on our partner campuses. You can attend part-time or full-time, and pursue a number of majors.
- Undergraduate Admissions
101 Brattle Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Mailing Address
29 Everett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
- Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Virtual or in person
- Weekends by appointment only