Graduation is on the horizon. You’re finishing your academic program requirements. You’ve told all your friends. Now it’s time to make it official by taking these important steps. Once you’ve completed these, you’ll be ready for the congratulations and confetti.
You’re eligible for graduation, and allowed to participate in commencement activities, if:
- You have declared your intent to graduate by the appropriate deadline (see below).
- You have completed all degree requirements.
- You have met all financial obligations to Lesley University.
- Check your unofficial transcript on LOIS
- Review transcript with your academic advisor.
- File your declaration of intent to graduate on LOIS.
- See “Check My Holds” on LOIS to make sure your bills are paid.
May graduation candidates: expect to do accelerated coursework during the final semester; all grades, including outstanding incompletes, are due two weeks prior to graduation.
Transfer credit, life-experience portfolio credit, and course-waiver procedures must be completed prior to the beginning of the final semester before anticipated graduation.
Lesley offers four conferral periods per academic year:
|Graduation Date||Declaration of Intent Filing Deadline||Completion Deadline|
|February 25, 2018||January 2, 2018||February 9, 2018|
|May 19, 2018||April 1, 2018||May 14, 2018 by 5 p.m.|
|August 25, 2018||July 1, 2018||August 10, 2018|
|November 25, 2018||October 1, 2018||TBA|