Let’s make it official
Ready to become a Lynx? We are still accepting applications, but housing and class registration are first-come, first-served.

Registrar Office Forms

Links to Registrar's Office forms and form pages for students, alumni, staff, and faculty.

If you would like to re-enroll to resume your degree program, please complete the Re-Enrollment Form.

Re-Enrollment Form

  • Enrollment Verification
  • Graduation, Diplomas, and Transcripts
  • Name and Address Changes

    Address Changes

    Let us know right away of any change in your address by completing our interactive electronic Change of Address Form [requires login].

    For students enrolled in licensure programs and changing location to a new state: Please visit our Licensure and Credentialing Information web page. Review the document regarding your specific program. Lesley University uses your "Local Address" to determine the location for licensure disclosure purposes. If you do not report a local address, we then use your "Permanent Address."

    Name Changes

    To report a name change, submit a Student Change of Name Form by creating a ticket on the Support Hub.

    Current Students:

    A name-change request must be accompanied by legal documentation, such as a court order or marriage license. The name change will be reflected on the student record, and a reference to the former name will be maintained for search purposes only.


    Name changes for alumni are handled as follows, concerning transcripts and diplomas:

    • For a name change after graduation from Lesley, legal documentation, such as a court order or marriage license, must be provided.
    • The name under which the student graduated from Lesley will remain on the transcript, with the exception of a former student who has undergone gender reassignment.
    • If it’s necessary to verify your credentials for another party, we suggest you provide that party with the same documentation of the name change you are providing to Lesley.
    • If you’d like an updated copy of the diploma, include with your name-change documentation a check for $50, a signed copy of the Diploma Reprint Request (PDF) form, and either the original diploma or a notarized statement that the original diploma has been lost or destroyed.

    Your new diploma may look quite different from your original.

    A statement will be included with the new diploma, indicating that it is a reissue and including the former name.

  • Registration, Withdrawal, and Leave of Absence

    Add/Drop, Registration, and Withdrawal Forms


    Course Contracts

    • Incomplete Course Contract [Requires login]
      If you have completed a majority of your course requirements (as determined by your instructor), but are unable to complete all requirements due to extenuating circumstances, you may request a temporary grade of “I” (incomplete). Your course instructor will determine whether you are eligible for an Incomplete. Any remaining course requirements must be completed per the terms of the course contract. Incomplete grades are not guaranteed. 

    • Incomplete Course Contract Extension [Requires login]
      For exceptional cases in which a student wishes to request an extension of an incomplete course contract beyond the original time frame. Extension requests must be submitted before the due date on the original incomplete course contract. Extensions are not guaranteed and extension requests submitted after the original deadline will not be reviewed. Further extensions will not be considered. 


    Studio and Course Assistantship Forms

    • Course Assistant Form (Requires login)
      Use this to register for a course assistantship. Must be submitted before the end of the add/drop period.

    • MFA Studio Assistant Form (Requires login)
      Use this to register for an MFA studio assistantship. Must be submitted before the end of the add/drop period.

    • Studio Assistant Form (Requires login)
      Use this to register for a studio assistantship. Must be submitted before the end of the add/drop period.
  • Teaching/Advising

    Faculty and Staff Initiated Forms: The following forms must be initiated by faculty and/or staff. They are available via this SharePoint folder (requires login).

    • Course Waiver or Substitution [Requires faculty/staff login]
      You may be able to waive or substitute course requirements in your program based on certain circumstances. These requests, if approved, do not change the number of required credits in your program. Contact your Advisor to discuss your options and initiate the process. Please note that this is a faculty/staff-initiated form. Only your advisor can access it. 

    • Independent Study Course Contract [Please contact your program for more information]
      The option to design and complete a suitable independent project that does not duplicate an existing course offering is available in most degree programs. Students wishing to register for an Independent Study must first obtain a faculty sponsor. Once a sponsor is acquired, an Independent Study Course Contract is completed by the sponsoring faculty member in consultation with the student and departmental leadership. After approval, the contract is then forwarded to the Office of the University Registrar by the student for processing. Faculty and staff, please note that the Independent Study Course Contract may be accessed via the Lesley Faculty Sharepoint folder.

    • Study Abroad Course Approval [Please contact your academic advisor for more information]
      For recording how your study abroad courses will count toward your degree requirements. Requires approval by Academic Advising, Financial Aid, and the Study Abroad Office.
  • Other Forms
    • Alumni Discount Request Form (PDF)
      Discount request information for alumni who graduated prior to 1989. All other alumni will automatically receive this discount (a 10 percent tuition reduction for most on-campus courses at the on-campus tuition rate) for eligible courses with a start date after their Lesley Commencement. The alumni discount does not apply to dual-degree programs that combine a master’s and a bachelor’s degree. Contact the Student Accounts Office via the Support Hub for additional information.

    • Veteran's Benefit Eligibility
      The Veteran’s Administration has approved many on-campus Lesley programs for VA benefit coverage. For information about VA benefits, contact the Registrar by submitting a ticket on the Support Hub

    • Voter Registration Information
      The Higher Education Act Amendments of 1998 require universities to make a good-faith effort to make voter registration forms available to students. For information on voter registration in Massachusetts, visit the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts website. For Federal Voter Registration, visit the Election Assistance Commission website.