Transcripts & Records

Need a copy of your official transcript? Visit our transcript request page for directions on how to place an order via the National Student Clearinghouse. Delivery options include email, electronic exchange, and USPS mail.

If you would like to grant a 3rd party (such as a parent or guardian) access to your academic account information, please visit our Parent Portal page for step-by-step instructions.

Student Record Security

The Registrar's Office maintains academic records both on and off premise in fire-resistant cabinets. Beginning in 1986, all academic records were put on microfilm and this security measure continues annually as students graduate or discontinue study. Microfilm records are maintained both on campus in the Registrar's Office and in duplicate with a microfilm vendor.

In the event Lesley University discontinues operations, arrangements would be made with the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education, One Ashburton Place, Room 1401, Boston, MA 02108-1696, (617) 994-6950, for the filing and maintenance of academic records. The University would take reasonable steps to notify current and former students about the arrangements for the filing and maintenance of academic records.