From your first day of class to your graduation, we support you toward your educational goals.
We oversee registration, maintain student academic records, issue transcripts and diplomas, verify enrollment, and handle degree audits. We also support web registration and the class schedule, assign classrooms, schedule final examinations, and provide administrative services to veterans.
20SP WebReg begins at 8 a.m. on October 22 for graduate and LCAL students. CLAS/LA+D WebReg for 20SP starts at 9 a.m. on October 29.
CLAS/LA+D Start Dates:
- WebReg group 1: Seniors [90 credits and above]: Tuesday, October 29
- WebReg group 2: Juniors [60-89.5 credits]: Wednesday, October 30
- WebReg group 3: Sophomores [30-59.5 credits]: Thursday, October 31
- WebReg group 4: Freshmen [0-29.5 credits]: Friday, November 1
- WebReg times are 9 AM, 11 AM, and 1 PM. Time assignments for CLAS and LA+D will be emailed to students on Friday, October 18.
Other Important Dates:
- Saturday, September 28: Spring 2020 courses go live on LOIS.
- Friday, October 11: Credit modification deadline for CLAS/LA+D students.
- Tuesday, October 22: "Shopping Cart" feature goes live on LOIS.
Using the Shopping Cart:
- Log in to LOIS, select the "Students" menu, and then click "Register for Sections."
- Choose "Search and Register for Sections." Enter search criteria: term, location, discipline, or subject, etc.
- On the Selection Results form, pick the sections you want and click "submit." Do this as many times as you need to find all your courses, and then just log out. LOIS will save your choices.
- When you're ready to register, go to the Students menu and choose "Register From Your 'Shopping Cart.'"
- Complete your registration by choosing from the action drop-down lists and clicking submit.
More instructions may be found on our "LOIS: Searching Current Course Information" page.