Online Courses for Summer 2022
Take one or more of our online courses for professional development or elective credits. These courses are delivered in 8-week terms.
Summer Term I: May 16–July 10, 2022
Summer Term II: July 11–September 4, 2022
All courses are 3 credits. Courses are $650 per credit (see Graduate Tuition and Fees).
To register for one of these online courses, call 877.4LESLEY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TESOL, Literacy, and Reading
Develop ways to integrate reading and writing into lesson plans, and consider topics like cultural responsiveness, linguistics, and content literacy.
Teaching and Learning
Explore new ways to approach the teaching and learning process in your classroom.
- Dyslexia I: Neurobiology, Assessment, and Intervention
- Development and Learning: Psycho-Social Perspectives in Education
- Developments in Cultural Contexts
- Dimensions of Teaching and Learning
- Curriculum, Assessment, and Instruction: Assumptions, Relationships, and Design
- Classroom Assessment for Middle School and High School Teachers
Science, Mathematics, & Technology
Learn methods for helping all students succeed in STEM-related subjects.
- Assessment for Learning in the Science Classroom
- Life Science
- Natural Disasters
- Principles of Computer Science
- Functions and Algebra I: Building Mathematical Understanding
- Concepts of Calculus: Change and Infinity
- Constructing Mathematical Understanding: Number and Operations
- Assessment Issues in Mathematics: Summative and Formative
- Constructing Mathematical Understanding for Number Theory