Online Courses for Fall 2020
Take one or more of our fall online courses for professional development or elective credits. These courses are delivered in 8-week terms.
Term I: September 8–November 1
Term II: November 2–December 23
All courses are 3 credits. Courses are $650 per credit (see Graduate Tuition and Fees).
To register for an online course, call 877.4LESLEY or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For K-12 teachers: discover ways to provide engaging and participatory remote learning modules for teaching in an online environment.
Literacy and Reading
Develop ways to integrate reading and writing into lesson plans, and consider topics like cultural responsiveness, linguistics, and content literacy.
Teaching and Learning | Special Education
Explore new ways to approach the teaching and learning process in your classroom.
Science, Mathematics, & Technology
Learn methods for helping all students succeed in STEM-related subjects.
- Engineering STEM Solutions
- Learning, Design, and Robotics: Gateway to Critical Thinking
- Geometry and Measurement I: From Polygons to Pythagoras
- Constructing Mathematical Understanding: Number and Operations
- Functions and Algebra I: Building Mathematical Understanding
- Assessment Issues in Mathematics: Summative and Formative
- Constructing Mathematical Understanding for Number Theory
- Meeting Diverse Needs in the Mathematics Classroom
- Concepts of Calculus: Change and Infinity