Student Accounts Office
The Student Accounts Office advises students and families through their financial obligation to the University. Visit our online knowledge base for answers to many common questions.
Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
(Summer hours: Monday through Thursday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm; Friday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm)
Some staff members are working on a hybrid schedule. If you need to visit in person, stop by the University Support Hub on the 1st floor of University Hall. You'll find it on the southwest side of the building, near the entrance closest to the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Roseland Street.
Contact us regarding questions about the following:
- Tuition, billing, and room and board payments
- Plan Health Insurance
- Sponsored Billing Refunds
- Lifetime Learning Financial Responsibilities Agreement
There are several ways to contact us. You can:
- Submit a ticket via the Support Hub
- Call us at 617.349.8760
- Stop by the Support Hub on the 1st floor of University Hall during our business hours to speak to one of our Support Hub Specialists.
- Tuition and fee charges can be paid online via the Student Account Center with an American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA credit card. All credit card and debit card payments are subject to a 2.5% convenience fee. To visit the Student Account Center, log into Self-Service at lesley.edu/selfservice. In the Financial Information menu, select "Finances" and then "View My Billing."
- Check/ACH payments can be made online without a fee. Checks mailed to the University should be made payable to Lesley University. Please include your full name and Lesley ID number (or the student’s full name and ID number if paying on their behalf) to ensure proper application to the student account. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure payments are made by the payment due date for each semester. Please allow at least 10 business days for payments mailed to the University to avoid late payment fees.
- We do not accept credit card payments via the phone.
To be in good standing at Lesley, pay your bill by the due dates below. Payment is due immediately if you’re registering for courses after a term or semester’s due date. Our payment due dates are:
- December 15 for all spring courses
- April 15 for all summer courses
- August 1 for all fall courses
- You can view your student account balance online via the Student Account Center. To visit the Student Account Center, log into Self-Service at lesley.edu/selfservice. In the Financial Information menu, select "Finances" and then "View My Billing."
- Through the Student Account Center, you can view your most recent bill, review your account history, set up a payment plan or make a payment, review pending aid, and share access to your account information with others.
- If you are in term-based courses, your balance indicated may show pending aid for both terms. To see your current term balance, find the current balance and then select your pending aid. You will then find your aid split between both terms. If you deduct the aid from your balance, the difference will be your current balance.