Feeling like you just landed on a new planet? We know what that’s like. Consider this page your guide to all things Lesley.
Get familiar with the three main hubs that make up our Cambridge campus with a satellite map of Lesley, or take a quick glance at the highlights:
- Brattle: Steps from Harvard Square, Brattle Campus is where you’ll find our campus green, Sherrill Library, and Washburn Dining Commons. It’s a quiet place to hangout and study.
- Doble: Smack dab between our Brattle and Porter campuses, Doble Campus is home to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, McKenna Student Center, White Hall Dining Commons, Fitness Center, and much more.
- Porter: Across the street from Porter Square Station, Porter Campus is the location of the College of Art and Design’s Lunder Arts Center and Moriarty Library, as well as University Hall (UHall to us insiders). Inside UHall you’ll find the university bookstore, classrooms, cafes, and administrative offices, such as Financial Aid and the Registrar.
Community and Connections
You want to meet new people and do fun things, but you’re really busy. What better way to get to know other commuters than to attend commuter events or join the Undergraduate Commuter Student Organization? Whether it’s Bingo, DIY crafting, Information Sessions, or Cookies for Commuters, attending events is a great way to connect on campus. For details, contact email@example.com. Find even more ways to get involved by exploring our 50+ student organizations.
Fitness, Recreation, and Games
Take a break and work up a sweat in the Fitness Center (1st Floor, Doble Hall) or drop in on group fitness classes, such as Zumba or yoga. Commuter Student Services also has sports equipment for you to borrow. Basketballs, soccer balls, volleyballs, beach blankets, Frisbees and corn hole are all available for student use. And if you’re looking to game, McKenna Student Center has lots of board games and even Xboxes to check out.
Writing a research paper? Need some inspiration for a class project? Take advantage of our two main libraries: Sherrill Library (Brattle) and Moriarty Library (Porter, Lunder Arts Center). Fit in a study session or group meeting by reserving private study spaces. Learn more about our libraries.
Make the most of your downtime on campus by getting stuff done. You'll find free WiFi anywhere you roam, as well as quiet lounges, computer labs, and printing stations. Here are some great study spots:
- 24-Hour Information Commons (2nd Floor, Doble Hall)
- University Hall, Reading Room (3rd Floor)
- Lunder Arts Center computer labs (Lower Level)
- Wolfard Hall computer labs (when classes aren’t in session)
- McKenna Student Center (2nd Floor)
- 13 Mellen Street, Student Lounge
Get your Lesley ID
Your ID is your key to unlocking on-campus resources from the Fitness Center to libraries to meal services. Receive yours by visiting the Lesley Card Office or the Doble Campus Public Safety Office. For details, visit lesleycard.com.
Commuter Meal Plans
Our food service provider, Bon Appetit, now offers special value CashLynx campus meal options for commuter students, including graduate students, as well as faculty & staff.
Select the plan you want and the Bon Appetit campus location that's right for you.
- 1 meal for $5
- 5 meals for $25
- 10 meals for $50
- 25 meals for $125
- 50 meals for $250
- Place the money on your Lesley ID card at http://www.lesleycard.com via CashLynx.
- Email Ed Fogarty at firstname.lastname@example.org with the 603 number from the back of your Lesley ID card, and we'll place the meal plan on your card once the funds have been confirmed.
Request a commuter parking permit or discounted MBTA pass
Apply to be considered for an undergraduate parking space or order a special MBTA Semester Pass that could save you up to 11 percent on your monthly fare.
Register your locker
Want a place to stash your stuff on campus? Lockers are available on all three campuses and are $10 to rent for the year. Visit each campus' Public Safety desk to inquire about available lockers and to rent your locker. Cash is accepted at Doble and Porter, CashLynx is accepted at Brattle and Doble.
Commuter Food Pantry
We have an on-campus food pantry, run by student volunteers, that supplies food to commuter students in need. Stop by to grab something to eat, to find out about volunteer opportunities, or to drop off a donation.
Location & Hours
- Stebbins Hall on Doble Campus, with an exterior entrance located off of Parking Lot B.
- Monday–Friday. Hours are posted on the pantry door, and vary from week to week depending on the availability of volunteers.