Emergency closings and unforeseen course cancellations can occur for a variety of reasons: inclement weather, flu outbreak, shelter-in-place orders, or family emergencies. This guide will walk you through some resources that are available remotely.
Create an emergency plan.
For eLearning and Instructional Support please review their page.
Help and Resources
Lesley's Self Help Portal
- Contains guides and instructions to use most of Lesley’s technology and systems
Accessing email in Office 365
- Information on how to access your email from off campus
Accessing voicemail off campus
- Access Lesley voicemail from off campus
- We recommend that all staff update their voicemail recording to reflect any changes to their current work situation that will impact response times. Voicemail can be checked from anywhere. Instructions are available on our support site.
Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Groups allows you to collaborate with a group of people on a project. Information on how to use Office 365.
- Microsoft Office 365 products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.) are available from anywhere in the world via Lesley.edu/office365 and we have lots of information about usage on our support portal.
- Microsoft Teams is a messaging app for teams where all conversations, meetings, files, and notes can be accessed by everyone, all in one place. It's a place for collaboration and work to happen in the open. Through Teams, you can have private and group chats, conduct online synchronous meetings, and share documents.
- Information on how to use MS Teams
- This service provides professional-quality phone and web conferencing across Mac, PC, and mobile devices
Training is provided directly from Zoom. Zoom’s Help Center provides both an expansive knowledge base and detailed getting started articles, as well as 24x7 support. More information on how to access these resources can be found here. Check out Hoonuit articles as well.
Other common software available remotely (without VPN)
- MyLesley (Blackboard)
- Lynx Solution Center (Salesforce)
- TMS/Student Payments
- Formerly called Atomic Learning, Hoonuit features hundreds of self-paced video tutorials for popular software, online tools, tech integration, college readiness, and more. Information accessing Hoonuit.
- Do not have a printer or scanner, let Adobe help you. Basic Adobe information.