Community Standards of Conduct Policy
This policy establishes the minimum standards of behavior for all members of the Lesley University community.
It applies to all members of the Lesley University community, including faculty, adjunct faculty, staff, students, alumni, vendors, contractors, consultants, guests, and visitors.
This policy applies to any activity related to Lesley University, either on or off campus, and to any off-campus conduct that may have an effect on the Lesley University community.
Lesley University respects the dignity of every individual and expects members of the Lesley University community to:
- Conduct themselves in a respectful and professional manner.
- Conduct themselves in a manner compatible with the University’s mission as an educational institution.
- Refrain from behavior that substantially disrupts the educational and working environment at the university.
- Refrain from illegal activity, and understand that the University may take action regardless of the outcome of any criminal investigation or prosecution.
- Understand that conduct, occurring on or off campus, that adversely affects or has the potential to adversely affect, the university or members of the university community, may violate this Community Standards of Conduct Policy.
- Refrain from injuring, threatening to injure, or attempting to injure another person, whether in person, through electronic or digital communications, or otherwise. This includes physical action, non-physical action, intimidation, and threats.
- Refrain from damaging or threatening to damage property.
- Avoid any activity that poses a significant risk to the health or safety of any member of the university's community or a member of the public.
- Comply with all university policies and procedures. Examples of University policies include: