Dynamic Forms is a tool to assist with submission and tracking of a variety of requests.
To return to a form you have previously started, please login to your Dynamic Forms account.
To initiate a form the first time, please follow the appropriate link below.
Professional Development Grants and Fellowship Applications
- Academic Technology Integration Project Application (Application Available Late Fall 2019)
- Cultural Literacy Curriculum Institute Application (Application Available Spring 2019)
- Faculty Life & Development Grants: Large, Small, Unit Releases - Academic Year 2019
- Global Ed Fellowship Application
- Junior & Senior Faculty Fellowships
- CTLS Grants – FY19
- CTLS Travel Grants – FY19
- Teaching/advising forms that must be initiated by teaching faculty or advising faculty or staff members are available at Electronic Teaching/Advising Forms (requires faculty or staff status and Lesley username and password). These include the: Grade Change Form, Independent Study Form
Core Faculty Scholarship Deadlines
2018 - 2019
For questions regarding the use of Electronic Forms for Faculty, please contact Sheryl Lewis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ext 8287 in the Office of the Provost