For the Lesley Green: Environmental Arts @ Lesley Exhibition, we invite students, staff, faculty and alumni to submit artwork to be shown at the Parker Gallery in University Hall. The purpose of this show is to encourage appreciation of elements of nature and their innate aesthetic, and to create vehicles for raising awareness about broader environmental issues and concerns.
Exhibition will run from December 6, 2018–February 9, 2019.
For the juror:
- Artworks in any medium will be accepted including 2D and video
- 3D work must be no taller than 10 inches or be able to hang on a wall
- Name of artist, affiliation, title of artwork, year of completion, medium, and dimensions should be included
- A short description (one paragraph) about the artwork
- File format: JPEG
- File size: No larger than 15 MB
- Each person can submit only 1 artwork
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: November 18, 2018
- Artists will be notified of their acceptance by email on November 26, 2018.
For the exhibition:
- Accepted artworks should be ready to be hung for display
- Drop off Dates: November 29, 1–3 p.m. and November 30, 5-8 p.m.
- Drop off Location: Professor Young Song’s office, 2-091,1815 Massachusetts Avenue (University Hall)
Artwork by Charlotte Huffman