Your electronic accounts are the gateway to the academic and administrative information you'll need as a student here.
Here are the main accounts you’ll use, how to log in, and how to change your password.
You'll receive all communication from our departments via your lesley.edu email account. Be sure to check it frequently. To log into email, your username will be your full Lesley email address (e.g. email@example.com). Lesley email is the only account that uses the full email address as the username. The password will be the same for all your Lesley accounts.
Contact your professors, browse student services, and access library databases, course information, assignments, and announcements via myLesley.
LOIS—Lesley Online Information Service
Get your class schedules and grades via your LOIS account.
Before you're able to log into your accounts, you have to change your password and create a password profile. If you've already done this, you can begin using your electronic accounts right away.
Learn more about your electronic accounts and Information Technology services, including how to create your profile and password, through our helpful video guide.
Step 1: Change Your Password
- Go to the Password Management site.
- Click "Activate/Change Password."
- Log in with your Lesley username and your default password. (This information was previously provided to you from the Admissions office.)
- Once you have logged in, you can choose your own password, or you can let the system generate a password by clicking in the little circle before the word "Generate".
- Make sure the password you choose fits within the parameters of the password profile at the top of the page.
- Press the "Change Password" button near the bottom of the page.
- If you were successful, you'll see a message letting you know that your password has been changed.
Step 2: Create Your Password Profile
- When you have successfully changed your password, go back to the main menu of the Password Management site and click "Create/Edit my Profile."
- Choose a question from the drop-down menu for the 3 questions, and put in your answers. The answers are case-sensitive.
- Press "Submit."
- If you were successful, you’ll see a message letting you know. Press the “OK” button.
- Once you've created your profile, if you forget your password, you'll be able to manage future password resets yourself by choosing "Reset my Password" on the main menu page, and answering your profile questions.
- Wait about 20 minutes after you resent your password before trying to access your Lesley email.
- You are now able to log into your Lesley electronic accounts.
- If you’re having trouble logging in, go to the Password Management site to reset your password.