Lesley’s Visitor Services Center is responsible for overseeing the Admissions Ambassador program. If you have any further questions or want to apply, please email email@example.com or call 781.999.3445.
To view the Admissions Ambassador job description, please scan this QR code:
An Admissions Ambassador gives tours on campus, acts as a resource to field questions about Lesley University, and is a friendly, welcoming face for all visitors coming to campus. Being an Admissions Ambassador is huge in giving prospective students the information they need to choose the university or college that is the right fit for them. Ambassadors are integral in sharing their experiences as students at Lesley and play a key role in helping students to decide if Lesley could be a new home to them. Join us in being an Ambassador of Lesley University!
Please carefully read and consider the Admissions Ambassador job description, expectations, dates, and information about the application process before submitting your application.
- To act as a resource person to prospective students by sharing your Lesley knowledge and student experience
Qualified candidates should possess the following characteristics and skills:
- Positive and professional attitude
- Good interpersonal interaction skills
- General knowledge of the Lesley campus, history, and resources (we will provide you information during training)
Students interested in applying should make sure that they:
- Are in good academic standing
- Are in good judicial standing
Important Admissions Ambassador information:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to apply.