Come learn about our fully remote Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs
Wednesday, October 12 from 5 - 6 pm ET
Join us for a Virtual Information Session about our fully remote M.Ed. programs that lead to an Initial or Professional License in Massachusetts, including:
- Digital Literacy and Computer Science (Grades 5-12)
- Early Childhood Education (PreK-2)
- Elementary Education (Grades 1-6)
- Middle School Education (Grades 5-8)
- High School Education (Grades 8-12)
- Integrated Teaching Through the Arts (Professional License)
- Reading Specialist (All grades)
- Second Initial Licensure program for teachers who already have an Initial License.
- Special Education (Moderate or Severe Disabilities, all grades)
May also lift your existing Initial License to a Professional License.
A convenient way to get your degree
In our fully remote/off-campus cohort program delivery model, you'll:
- Take accelerated 8-week graduate courses, all delivered synchronously online just one weekend a month
- Go through the entire M.Ed. program with the same group of aspiring or current teachers, and become part of a close-knit community of educators
- Pay a reduced tuition rate of $650/credit, making a Lesley degree affordable and within your reach
- Find it easy to fit graduate study into your busy schedule
Sign up today
Register for our Fully Remote Teacher Licensure Programs Information Session today!