Lesley University Support Hub
The Lesley University Support Hub offers a one-stop location to address questions regarding information related to the Office of the University Registrar, Office of Financial Aid, Student Financial Services, Student Financial Planning, and the Student Accounts Office. Visit our online knowledge base for answers to many common questions.
Monday through Friday, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
(During the summer session, our hours are Monday through Thursday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm.)
The Support Hub is located on the 1st floor of University Hall. You'll find it on the southwest side of the building, near the entrance closest to the corner of Massachusetts Avenue and Roseland Street. We're right in between All Eye Care and the Bank of America ATM.
The Support Hub offers a one-stop location to address questions regarding information related to:
- The Office of the University Registrar (oversees registration, maintains student academic records, issues transcripts and diplomas, verifies enrollment, and handles degree audits)
- Office of Financial Aid (awards financial aid to eligible students, oversees Mass Grant and Mass No Interest Loans)
- Student Financial Services (assists students with navigating the financial aid process and answers questions pertaining to student billing)
- Student Financial Planning (provides extensive services to incoming students with regards to planning their educational funding)
- The Student Accounts Office (oversees student billing, payment plans, and student refunds)