Lesley University Support Hub
The Lesley University Support Hub offers a one-stop location to address questions regarding information related to the Office of the University Registrar, Office of Financial Aid, Student Financial Services, Student Financial Planning, and the Student Accounts Office. Visit our online knowledge base for answers to many common questions.
Monday through Friday, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
In the Creativity Commons on the 3rd floor of University Hall in the Porter Square campus.
The Support Hub offers a one-stop location to address questions regarding information related to:
- The Office of the University Registrar (oversees registration, maintains student academic records, issues transcripts and diplomas, verifies enrollment, and handles degree audits)
- Office of Financial Aid (awards financial aid to eligible students, oversees Mass Grant and Mass No Interest Loans)
- Student Financial Services (assists students with navigating the financial aid process and answers questions pertaining to student billing)
- Student Financial Planning (provides extensive services to incoming students with regards to planning their educational funding)
- The Student Accounts Office (oversees student billing, payment plans, and student refunds)
Submit a case through the Support Hub, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 617.349.8760 during these hours:
- Monday through Friday, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Lesley University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide official academic transcripts via the Web.
Students can waive or enroll in the student health insurance plan by logging into gallagherstudent.lesley.com