Expressive Therapies Field Training
What do we do?
Our office supports all aspects of a student's field training experience. We:
- Oversee the clinical courses that accompany the field training experience
- Provide information and guidance around student site searches
- Help students navigate any site and supervisor concerns
- Provide ongoing advising around professional development, licensure, and credentialing
- Provide support to ensure students document their site hours to meeting pre-masters licensure and modality credentialing requirements
- Develop field placement sites in the community and maintain relationships with sites
When are we available?
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where can you find us?
Associate Directors of Field Training are working remotely. Find more information at https://lesley.edu/academics/graduate-school-of-arts-social-sciences/field-training
Why would you contact us?
Contact us for or with:
- Field Training questions
- Documenting hours
- Concerns or problems with your field training site, supervisor, or clinical instructor
How do you contact us?
Please email our Administrative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can set up an appointment utilizing Microsoft Teams, Lesley Skype, and Zoom.
What if I have questions or concerns about clinical instructors?
What if I have questions about site search, site issues and concerns, contracts, etc?
- Chris Yang, Associate Director of Field Training, at email@example.com.
- Megan Carleton, Associate Director of Field Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Joseph, Associate Director of Field Training, at email@example.com