You Belong Here
So much is in store for you at Lesley University! Now that you’ve been accepted, RSVP for our exclusive celebration for new Undergraduate and Threshold students!
What do we do?

Our office supports all aspects of a student's field training experience. We: 

  • Oversee the clinical courses that accompany the field training experience 
  • Provide information and guidance around student site searches
  • Help students navigate any site and supervisor concerns 
  • Provide ongoing advising around professional development, licensure, and credentialing 
  • Provide support to ensure students document their site hours to meeting pre-masters licensure and modality credentialing requirements 
  • Develop field placement sites in the community and maintain relationships with sites
When are we available?

Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Where can you find us?

Associate Directors of Field Training are working remotely. Find more information at

Why would you contact us?

Contact us for or with:

  • Field Training questions
  • Documenting hours
  • Concerns or problems with your field training site, supervisor, or clinical instructor
How do you contact us?

Please email our Administrative Coordinator at We can set up an appointment utilizing Microsoft Teams, Lesley Skype, and Zoom.

What if I have questions or concerns about clinical instructors?

Please email Deborah Spragg, Director of Field Training, for more information:

What if I have questions about site search, site issues and concerns, contracts, etc?

Please email:

What if I have questions about forms and documentation?

Please email