Expressive Therapies Field Training Office
Our office supports all aspects of a student's field training experience. We:
- Oversee the clinical courses that accompany the field training experience
- Provide information and guidance around student site searches
- Help students navigate any site and supervisor concerns
- Provide ongoing advising around professional development, licensure, and credentialing
- Provide support to ensure students document their site hours to meeting pre-masters licensure and modality credentialing requirements
- Develop field placement sites in the community and maintain relationships with sites
Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm
All staff are working remotely.
Expressive Therapies graduate students should reach out to our office if there are any questions regarding Field Training. If issues arise during a Field Placement, students should reach out to their assigned FTO advisor.
Contact International Student Services at email@example.com to obtain the required Curricular Practical Training (CPT) I-20. Your academic department provides academic advice, but only your International Student Advisor can issue the proper authorization to participate in any off-campus work, internship, practicum, or field work (paid or unpaid). Prior approval through issuance of a new I-20 is always required. Check the International Student Services work authorization page and contact them for an appointment.