Apply online for your on-campus bachelor's degree completion program.
Create an account and password before you start your application. You can stop and save your application and return to complete it later.
You'll need to submit the following supporting materials.
You can send the documents separately, but we won't be able to make an admissions decision until we've received everything.
If you’ve earned fewer than 60 college-level credits, have your high school send us your official high-school transcript. We’ll need original documents. If your transcript is not in English, provide a notarized translation of it.
If you didn't complete high school, but took the GED or HiSet instead, submit an official copy of your test results to show you passed.
However, if you’ve earned 60 or more college-level credits, you don’t need to submit your high school transcript, GED or HiSet test results. Send us your college transcripts.
High School Transcript, GED, or HiSet
Your official transcript needs to arrive at our Undergraduate Admissions Office unopened and have:
- Your date of graduation
- School's official signature
- Seal affixed to the envelope
We’ll need an official college transcript from each institution you’ve attended. Transcripts must be from regionally accredited colleges and universities. If your college transcript is not in English, provide a notarized translation of it.
Have your college’s Registrar’s Office send original documents, in a sealed envelope, to our Undergraduate Admissions Office.
We also accept electronic transcripts through secure sites such as:
Submit the descriptions for courses you want to transfer to Lesley University. Have the college(s) you attended send us catalog descriptions for the courses you’d like us to consider for transfer.
Written Personal Statement
Write a 600–900 word (1–2 pages) personal statement.
Use narrative form and address these questions.
- Reflect upon your personal and professional history. What has influenced your professional growth and has contributed to your decision to apply for this Lesley University program?
- What are your long-term professional goals (new directions, opportunities, interests, skills, professional renewal, and work advancement), and how do you think this Lesley University program will help you to meet them?
- Is there other information you think would help the admissions committee to understand you better. These could include:
- Special interests
- Academic achievements
- Supervisors' references
- Unusual career path
- Awards or honors
- Special accomplishments
- Leadership abilities
Activate your online account and review your status.
We’re so happy you’ve chosen to apply to Lesley University.
Soon, we'll assign you a Lesley University Online System (LOIS) account. When that happens, you'll be able to review the receipt of your admission application materials and financial aid documents.
Visit the Electronic Account Self-Service Portal.
You have to complete these 2 steps before you can log into your account.
- Click “Change my Password” to change your default password.
- Click “Create/Edit Profile” to create a user profile.
If you have password problems, visit the Self-Service Portal and choose "Reset my Password.”
If you have any difficulty using your LOIS account, contact Information Technology at 617.349.8770 or email@example.com.
To access your account, click on the "Log In" tab and enter your username and password.
To view the receipt of your application and financial aid documents and materials:
- Log into LOIS.
- Click on the Log In tab.
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the "Students" link.
- Select "My Documents" under "Communication.”
- View the status of your application materials. "Received" or "waived" means that an individual requirement was completed.