Join us for Fall Open House - Oct. 15 and Nov. 18
This event will feature programming for our undergraduate, graduate, and Threshold programs. A vibrant campus community and access to endless opportunities—Lesley has it all. It's where student cohorts become lifelong catalysts, solving for today's complexities with full hearts and open minds.

How to Apply

Apply for this on-campus bachelor's degree completion program as an international student.

Transfer Students

Thinking about transferring here?

Log in to Transferology, add the courses you've taken, and see how they'll transfer to Lesley University.

Application Form

Application Form

Apply online for your on-campus bachelor's degree completion program.

Create an account and password before you start your application. You can stop and save your application and return to complete it later.

Submit Documents

Submit Documents

You'll need to submit the following supporting materials.

You can send the documents separately, but we won't be able to make an admissions decision until we've received everything.

Official Transcripts

If you’ve earned fewer than 24 college-level credits, have your high school send us your official high school transcript. We’ll need original documents. If your transcript is not in English, provide a notarized translation of it.

If you didn't complete high school, but took the GED or HiSet instead, submit an official copy of your test results to show you passed.

However, if you’ve earned 24 or more college-level credits, you don’t need to submit your high school transcript, GED, or HiSet test results. Send us your college transcripts.

    High School Transcript, GED, or HiSet

    Your official transcript needs to arrive at our Undergraduate Admissions Office unopened and have:

    • Your date of graduation
    • School's official signature
    • Seal affixed to the envelope

    College Transcripts

    We’ll need an official college transcript from each institution you’ve attended. Transcripts must be from regionally accredited colleges and universities. If your college transcript is not in English, provide a notarized translation of it.

    Have your college’s Registrar’s Office send original documents, in a sealed envelope, to our Undergraduate Admissions Office.

    We also accept electronic transcripts through secure sites such as:

    Where to Send Transcripts

    Send transcripts to:


    Lesley University
    Undergraduate Admissions Services
    29 Everett Street
    Cambridge, MA 02138


    Foreign Academic Credentials Evaluation

    A credential evaluation helps us understand the courses you’ve taken, the grades you’ve earned, or the degree you’ve received from an institution outside the United States.

    Get an independent credential evaluation of your transcripts to determine U.S. equivalency.

    Undergraduate Transfer Students

    You’ll need a course-by-course evaluation for any college or university you attended abroad. Credential evaluations are not required for high school transcripts.

    Evaluation Agencies

    Contact one of these agencies to get your credentials evaluated.

    If you’re submitting a foreign academic credential evaluation, unofficial transcripts are acceptable for your transcript requirement if official transcripts were provided to the evaluation agency.

    English Language Proficiency

    We want you to be successful in your program. If your native language is not English, we require that you provide proof of your English proficiency.

    You can show your proficiency in one of these ways:

    Option 1

    Duolingo English Test

    • We require a minimum score of 105 on this test.

    Option 2

    TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)

    • Minimum score of 80 on the Internet test.
    • Submit your score. Use Lesley University’s CEEB code: 3483.

    Option 3

    IELTS (International English Language Testing System)

    • A score of 6.5 or higher
    • Contact the center where you took the test. Request that they send your official Test Report Form to Lesley University.

    Option 4

    Official Cambridge English Exam

    • C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English)
    • C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English)

    Option 5

    English as a Second Language (ESL) Program Partnerships

    We have partnered with several language schools to help you meet the English requirement. Complete the curriculum at one of the schools, at the specified level.

    Then, get a letter from the program coordinator or teacher. The letter should explain that your English is proficient for college-level study.

    Here are our partner schools and levels we require:

    Option 6

    English Language Requirement Waiver

    If English is not your native language, but you’ve graduated from a school or program that was taught in English, you may qualify to have the language requirement waived.

    If it’s not noted on your transcript, request a letter from your high school, college, or university stating your language of instruction was English.

    Short Written Statement

    Write a 250-500 word personal statement.

    As part of your online application, we ask that you write a brief personal statement.

    In your statement, please tell us what you hope to accomplish by completing your bachelor's degree. Your response should be at least 250 words, but no longer than 500 words.

    Application Status

    Application Status

    Activate your online account and review your status.

    We’re so happy you’ve chosen to apply to Lesley University.

    Soon, we'll assign you a Self-Service account where you'll be able to review the receipt of your admission application materials and financial aid documents.

    • Activate Account

      You must do these steps to be able to log in to your Lesley accounts.

      1. Go to the Password Management page.
      2. Click "Activate/Change Password" to change your temporary password.
      3. Enter your Lesley credentials, as communicated to you in your application acknowledgment letter.
      4. You'll be prompted to create a Password Profile.
      5. After creating your Password Profile, you'll be able to change your temporary password to one that you choose, or you can let the system generate a password for you.

      Account Issues

      If you have password problems, visit the Password Management page and choose "Reset my Password."

      If you have any difficulty using your Self-Service account, contact Information Technology at 617.349.8770 or

    • Review Status

      To view the receipt of your application and financial aid documents and materials:

      1. Log in to Self-Service.
      2. Enter your Lesley credentials in the form of and the password you chose when you activated your account.
      3. In the Notifications section, select "View required documents." To see more than outstanding items, click on "View All". If you do not have a Notifications section, go to the User Options area, and select "Required Documents."

        View the status of your application materials. "Received" or "Waived" indicates the completion of an individual requirement.
      4. For Financial Aid-related information, select Financial Information > Financial Aid from the navigation bar or go back to the Home page and click on the Financial Aid tile.

    Contact Admissions

    Contact Admissions

    If you have any questions or concerns about any of the application requirements, please contact us and we'll be in touch.