Liv brings expertise as a musical theater lyricist/book writer, theater director, screenwriter, songwriter and singer, theatrical producer, and performer. She holds a BS in Theater and English from Skidmore College, as well as an MFA in Musical Theater Writing from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts.
- Vanishing Point: Chameleon Theatre Circle, St. Paul, MN (2020); Lehigh Valley H.S. for the Arts, PA (2019); Seattle Public Theater, Seattle, WA (2018); el Teatro Tribueñe, Madrid, Spain (2015); el Teatro Lara, Madrid, Spain (2014); 54 Below, NYC (2014); Stillpointe Theatre, Baltimore, MD (2014); Wright State University, Dayton, OH (2014); Dignity Players, Annapolis, MD (2013); American Stage Theater, St. Petersburg, FL (2012); Carnegie Mellon, Pittsburgh, PA (2010); Russell Sage College, Troy, NY (2008); Ensemble Studio Theatre, NYC (2005); Human Race Theatre, Dayton, Ohio (2005); Grand Central Art Center, Santa Ana, CA (2004); Illusion Theater, Minneapolis, MN (2002); West Coast Ensemble, Los Angeles, CA (2001); Porchlight Theater, Chicago, IL (2000).
- The Big One: Lesley University, Cambridge, MA (2015); Columbia-Greene Community College, Hudson, NY (2011); Skidmore College, Saratoga, NY (2005); Ghent Playhouse, Ghent, NY (2003).
- The Bridge: Brooklyn Historical Society, NYC (2014); Russell Sage College, Troy, NY (2009); New York University, NYC (2000).
- Wild Blue: Lesley University, Cambridge, MA (2007); Human Race Theater, Dayton OH (2003).
- Wonder: Columbia-Greene Community College (2010).
- Sweet, Sour & Salty: Columbia-Greene Community College (2007).
- 3: Russell Sage College, Troy, NY (2005).