Register and Pay for a Graduate Course
If you are taking a professional development course offered through the Center for Reading Recovery and Literacy Collaborative, you'll register for graduate credit with the university's Registrar's Office, and pay for the credit via Student Accounts.
Registrar's Office (to register):
617.349.8740 (toll free: 800.999.1959 ext. 8740) | email@example.com
Student Accounts (to pay):
617.349.8760 (toll free: 800.999.1959 ext. 8760) | firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Course Number
You'll need to know the course number before you register.
On-Campus Course Numbers
Course Name Course Number Sections Graduate Credits Effective Literacy Coach (K-8) EEDUC 6159 30 3 or 6 Guided Reading: Responsive Teaching (K-2) EEDUC 6047 30 or 31 3 Guided Reading: Differentiating Literacy Instruction (3-8) EEDUC 6045 30 or 31 3 Leveled Literacy Intervention (K-2) EEDUC 6161 30 3 Phonics, Spelling, and Vocabulary in the Reading/Writing Classroom (K–3)
(On-Campus or Hybrid Model)
EEDUC 6039 30 or 31 3 Summer Literacy Institute, Primary EEDUC 6020 30 2 or 3 Summer Literacy Institute, Intermediate/Middle EEDUC 6030 30 2 or 3
Online Course Numbers
Course Name Course Number Section Graduate Credits Guided Reading: Responsive Teaching (K-2) EEDUC 6047 80 3 Guided Reading: Differentiating Literacy Instruction (3-8) EEDUC 6045 80 3 Intentional Teaching in a Readers' Workshop (K-2) EEDUC 6180 80 3 Intentional Teaching in a Readers' Workshop (3-8) EEDUC 6168 80 3 Intentional Teaching in a Writers' Workshop (K-2) EEDUC 6176 80 3 Intentional Teaching in a Writers' Workshop (3-8) EEDUC 6185 80 3 Linking Assessment to Teaching, Writing, and Word Study (K-8) EEDUC 6165 80 3 Phonics, Spelling, and Vocabulary in the Reading/Writing Classroom (K-3) EEDUC 6039 80 3 Thinking, Talking and Writing About Texts (K-8) EEDUC 6169 80 3 Word Study: Teaching Phonics, Spelling and Vocabulary (3-8) EEDUC 6049 80 3
How to Register, Pay, and Cancel
After you have your course number, follow these steps to register and pay for the course.
I am a new student.
- As a new student, please submit a credit registration form (PDF) to the Registrar's Office
- Put the course name, number, section, and number of credits you are taking on the form
- Mail credit registration form to: Registrar Office, Lesley University, 29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 or fax to 617.349.8717
- You may also register in person at 1815 Massachusetts Avenue, 3rd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02138
- Please pay for the course at the Student Accounts Office with a check or credit card (same location as Registrar's Office) or by credit card online via the Student Account Center
- I'm a returning student.
I'm using a voucher to pay.
- If you would like to use a voucher, you must take the course for credit
- Submit your voucher to the Student Accounts Office when you register
- Please adhere to the policies that printed on your voucher and on the Student Accounts bill payment page
I want to cancel.
- You may drop the course/cancel before day one of the course (graduate credit students only) for refund, minus the $40 registration fee
- Contact the Registrar's Office to cancel
- Once the course has begun, you may not cancel or get a refund