Whether you're arriving to Lesley from another school, from a break in your studies, or from one of our community college partnerships, we're so excited to welcome you to your first year at Lesley.
Now that you're a lifelong Lynx (once you attend Lesley, you're forever part of the community), it's time to get you up to speed on everything you need to know for your first day. We've been busy preparing for orientation and we can't wait to welcome you during your first step as a Lesley student. You'll meet us (your advisors, professors, deans, and support staff) and we finally get to meet you.
But before all that, there are a few things you need to do to get ready:
- Pick which dates you want to attend and which date your family wants to attend.
- Register to save your spot and have your family register to save their spot.
- Prepare your space, your internet connection, and your device.
- We'll email you the Zoom links once you've registered, and you'll be able to sign in ten minutes before we start.
- Make sure you review our list of compiled resources and watch our welcome to Lesley videos on our main orientation page.