Now that you're a Lesley Lynx, it's time to prepare for your first year.
Orientation is the first step you'll take as a lifelong Lesley Lynx (that's right, you're now a permanent part of our community), which means it's almost time for your first year to begin. We've been busy preparing for your first day and we can't wait to welcome you. At orientation, you'll meet us (your advisors, professors, deans, and support staff) and we'll all finally get to meet you.
As a first-year student, you'll participate in a day of live Zoom gatherings.
But before all that, there are a few things you need to do to get ready:
- Pick which dates you want to attend and which date your family wants to attend.
- Register to save your spot and save a spot for your family (scroll down for registration links).
- Prepare your space, your internet connection, and your device.
- We'll email you the Zoom links once you've registered, and you'll be able to sign in ten minutes before we start.
- Lastly, make sure to familiarize yourself with the support and resources we have waiting for you.
Remember, if you have any questions, make sure to call or email us. We're here to help make sure your journey to Lesley starts off right. Contact us at email@example.com or 617.349.8565.
Also, stay tuned for information to come about an in-person social event for undergraduate first-year students that will be happening in early July.