Call for Session Proposals for the Literacy for All Conference
We invite you to submit a proposal for our 31st Annual Literacy for All Conference to be held in Providence, RI October 25-27, 2020.
As the leading literacy and Reading Recovery conference in the Northeast, the Literacy for All Conference includes more than 100 workshops for grades PreK-8, which cover a range of topics, such as:
- Vocabulary Instruction
- Phonics/Word Study
- Genre Study
- Coach/Principal Team
- Best Practices of Reading Recovery Teaching
- And more!
To submit a proposal, please complete our online form. If we select your session, the lead speaker in your session can attend the Literacy for All Conference for free on Monday and Tuesday. This year's submission deadline is November 30, 2019.
The Literacy for All Conference draws more than 1,500 PreK–8 literacy and Reading Recovery educators. The attendees are professionals who come to us from New England, across the nation, and abroad, including:
- Classroom Teachers
- Reading and Literacy Specialists
- Reading Teachers
- Title I Teachers
- Principals and Assistant Principals
- Special Education Teachers
- Reading Recovery Teachers
Types of Presentations
We are looking for proposals for 90-minute sessions in these strands:
- Reading Recovery
- Common Core State Standards
- Administrators/School Leaders
- Classroom Literacy (PreK–K, K–2, 3–6, 5–8)
- Technology and Literacy
- Literacy Coaching
- Children's Literature and Authors
- Provide contact information for yourself and any co-presenters, including a bio and reference information, before starting the online application.
- Write your session title and description as you would like it to appear in the conference brochure. Please keep your description within a maximum of 75 words. We will also need a brief outline for all sessions.
- We will waive the conference registration fee for Monday and Tuesday for one presenter per session only, unless the presentation is repeated.
- You may submit multiple proposals.