Tips for filling out this form.
- Provide a detailed account of the incident including date, time, and location.
- Do not remove or tamper with physical evidence. Use a camera/phone to document. Contact Public Safety to document and collect physical evidence.
- If the incident involves a verbal act, write down exactly what was said to the best of your recollection.
- If possible, identify and/or provide a description of the individual involved
- List all witnesses including their names and contact information.
- Include other pertinent information that may assist Lesley in responding to the incident.
- Read about what happens when you submit a report.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you may leave the name and contact information fields empty on this form.