Take advantage of all of the exclusive discounts, resources, and opportunities entitled to you as Lesley alumni!
Lesley Alumni Email Account
For many of the benefits available to Lesley Alumni, a Lesley email address is required. Obtaining a Lesley Alumni email address is free, easy, and never has to be renewed. In order to get your Alumni email address, please email Lesley's Information Technology department using the following steps below:
- If you graduated in 1987 or before, you will need to first contact the Alumni Relations Office before we can activate your Alumni email account. These years predate our electronic database system. Please send an email to email@example.com requesting to open an email account and we will guide you through the process. For those who graduated in 1988 or after, please proceed to step 2.
- Email the Information Technology (IT) department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your email, indicate that you need an alumni email address. Please include your full name, year of graduation, and the program you graduated from.
- The Lesley IT department will respond to your email with further information and provide details on how to log into your new Lesley Alumni email account.
- If you need further assistance in setting up a Lesley Alumni email account, please contact the Alumni Relations Office at 617.349.8622 or email us at email@example.com.
Alumni ID Card
Benefits like accessing the Lesley Library and the Fitness Center, require alumni to obtain an official Lesley Alumni ID Card. Getting an Alumni ID is free. Please follow the steps below to obtain your ID:
- If you graduated from Lesley in the year 1988 or later, you can have your Alumni ID printed at the Lesley Security Office on main campus at 34 Mellen St, Cambridge. The Security Office is open 24/7 and can be contacted at 617.349.8888. You do not need to make an appointment to have your Alumni ID printed.
- Alumni ID cards are free; please bring a government issued ID.
- ID's cannot be mailed due to liability issues, so you must come to campus to have them printed. If there is a particular reason why you cannot come to campus to have it printed, please contact the Alumni Relations Office at 617.349.8622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you graduated in 1987 or before, you will need to first contact the Alumni Relations Office before coming to campus to have your ID printed. These years predate our electronic database system.
See our exclusive alumni benefits below.
Looking to further your education? We offer a 10 percent discount off any Lesley on-campus courses for Alumni.
- Career Resources
Lesley graduates have full access to Lesley's Sherrill Library, located on our Brattle campus (89 Brattle St, Cambridge).
Alumni are welcome to visit the library, reserve and check out books, print documents, and use the library's computers. In order to gain full access to the library, graduates need to obtain a Lesley alumni ID card. To do so, please see the instructions above on how to get your alumni ID.
Lesley's fitness center is available to alumni. Located on our Doble campus (30 Mellen St., Cambridge), the fitness center has been recently renovated and offers convenient hours. Like accessing the library, alumni will need to present a Lesley alumni ID card to use the facilities.
In partnership with Barnes & Noble, the Lesley University Bookstore has introduced a loyalty program offering quarterly discounts on Lesley University merchandise and apparel. To begin receiving discounts on Lesley gear, visit www.welcomebackalumni.com. Fill out the form on the webpage and follow the instructions on how to redeem your benefits.
Also, all Lesley alumni are entitled to 10 percent off certain items at the bookstore.
- Alumni Events
- New Teacher Community
Lesley has teamed up with Liberty Mutual to bring you special discounted rates on auto and home insurance. Learn more about these savings and get a quote. Reach Liberty Mutual directly at toll-free 888.513.5644.
Embrace Pet Insurance
Nose-to-tail pet insurance coverage. Lesley alumni receive 10 percent off Embrace's monthly plans and 15 percent off annual plans.
Get a quote. Enter this unique code: 80052162.
Car Rental Discounts
A 5 percent discount on Enterprise rentals and up to a 10 percent National Car discount are available for Lesley alumni. To redeem this discount, log onto Enterprise. Fill out the middle part of the form with the dates of your rental, car size, etc. At the bottom of the form under "Optional: Coupon, Customer, or Corporate Number" enter the customer number SB00001 and then "Search".
On the following screen enter ENT as the password and you will activate the Lesley alumni discount. If you have any questions about the Enterprise Rent-A-Car discount, please contact their customer service at 800.261.7331.
Zipcar is a car sharing program where you reserve and use one only when you need to. Cars are reserved online and you pick up the car yourself; no visiting a rental office or dealership. Lesley alumni are eligible for a discount on their memberships and fees.
Visit Zipcar to learn more. To redeem the Lesley reduced rate, click on the tab in the top right-hand corner labeled "Universities" and follow the prompts.
Cell Phone Discounts
We are proud to offer a discount on Verizon Wireless monthly cell phone plans. Lesley alumni are entitled to 15 percent off access service fees at Verizon. This discount doesn't require a new contract and can be applied online by signing into your Verizon Wireless web account.
To redeem the discounts, you'll need to have a Lesley alumni email address. If you do not have one, please see the instructions on how to get one at the top of this page.
Verizon customers can get started now. Have your Lesley email address ready.
Need a room? We offer discounted nightly rates at certain local area hotels. Since hotel rates can fluctuate due to demand and time of year, please call each hotel to get exact pricing. Simply ask for the Lesley University rate at the following hotels.
16 Garden Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
617.547.4800 or 866.500.0294
Best Western - Hotel Tria
220 Alewife Parkway, Cambridge, MA 02138
The Mary Prentiss Inn
6 Prentiss St, Cambridge, MA 02140
Homewood Suites - Hilton - Cambridge/Arlington
1 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02474
Courtyard by Marriott Boston-Cambridge
777 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02138
Harvard Square Hotel
110 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
1 Remington St, Cambridge, MA 02138
Fairmont Copley Plaza
138 St James Ave, Boston, MA 02116
Computer and Technology Accessories Discounts
Looking to purchase a new computer, accessories, or software? Take advantage of the Lesley alumni discounted rate on PC's, computer technology, and even Apple products. To get started, please follow the instructions below:
- First, you will need to activate your Lesley Alumni email account. To do so, please see the directions at the top of this page. If you already have an alumni email, proceed to step 2.
- GovConnection is a university preferred vendor for computers and peripherals. You can take advantage of discounted pricing by ordering directly from the GovConnection's site. You will need to set up an account with them where you should use your Lesley email in your profile. Here is the GovConnection webpage.
- Another preferred vendor is CDW-G. You can also browse their discounted deals on computers and software by visiting their website: CDW-G Computer Discounts.
- Finally, Lesley alumni can get discounts on Apple products by purchasing through their education portal. (Have your Lesley email address ready.) For most Apple products, you can receive a 4 percent discount off the retail price for a desktop or laptop computer. This discount does not apply to iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, and other accessories.
- If you have any questions about using any of the webpages above, please contact the Alumni Relations Office at 617.349.8624 or email us at email@example.com.