You’re applying to college for the first time. That’s a huge deal. The good news is you don’t have to go it alone. We’re here to help with anything you need, whether it’s a question about the Common App or a 5-minute pep talk.
To put you on the path to application success, we’ve outlined some of the major steps you may want to start prepping for now. But, because the application process for each undergraduate program is a little different, be sure to check out the Apply Now section of your desired program’s webpage. There, you’ll find important application deadlines and requirements you need to know about.
Transferring from another college or university?
We’ve put together a personalized application checklist just for you. View next steps for transfer students.
Awarding of Advanced Credit
There are several ways you can earn college-level credit before you start your undergraduate program, shortening the time it takes to earn your degree. At Lesley, we award undergraduate students advanced credit in the following ways.
- Transfer Credit
- Advanced Placement (AP) Credit (AP Courses and Equivalencies PDF)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Examination Credit (IB Exam Curriculum Mapping PDF)
- General Certificate of Education Advanced Level – GCE A-Level (A-Level Course Mapping PDF)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams
- American Council on Education Credit (college-level learning from training, professional development, or military experience)
- Lesley’s Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Process (earn credit for past work and life experience)