Chris has taught at Lesley since 2007. His courses include seminars in Advanced Short Fiction and Genre Fiction, as well as a class on Creative Writing and Magazine Production, which produces Lesley’s literary arts journal Commonthought. He holds a BA from Bradford College and an MFA from Lesley University.
E. Christopher Clark
- Bad Poetry Night. Clarkwoods Books, 2018.
- Missing Mr. Wingfield. Clarkwoods Books, 2017.
- “Animals.” Live Free or Ride: Tales of the Concord Coach. Plaidswede Publishing, 2016.
- “Hard to Find.” River Muse: Tales of Lowell & the Merrimack Valley. Sons of Liberty Publishing, 2012.
- “All the Roads, Well Traveled or Not.” Entelechy International: A Journal of Contemporary Ideas 7, 2012