Move your associate degree to a bachelor's degree with Lesley.
If you're working toward your associate degree at a community college that has partnered with Lesley University, you can apply the credits you've earned toward one of our bachelor's degree programs. In most cases, you'll follow a 2 + 2 model. This means you'll earn your associate degree from the partner school in two years then continue to Lesley where you'll finish your bachelor's degree in two more years.
Why Lesley University?
We'll help you make the transition from your associate degree to a bachelor's degree as smooth as possible.
- Transfer Credits: Transfer in the credits from college-level courses you've passed as part of your associate degree, and potentially up to 90 credits. Pursue Prior Learning Credits for college-level learning you gained through work experience. We accept credits earned through tests like CLEP, and certification programs, including military ACE credits.
- Maximized Gen Eds: If your transcript designates your associate degree as Mass-Transfer Eligible, you'll only need to take one or two more Gen Ed courses at Lesley. Even if your degree is not Mass-Transfer Eligible, your Gen Ed courses will transfer in smoothly.
- Advising: Our advising team will meet with you before, during, and after your transfer to Lesley. You'll know how many credits you can transfer and how they will apply toward your bachelor's degree before you are accepted. We'll help you understand the remaining coursework you need and about how long it will take for you to graduate.
- Flexibility: We offer majors in flexible formats, locations, and convenient times for busy, working adults. Take courses online, on the Lesley campus in Cambridge, or off-campus. You decide what works best for your schedule and learning style.
- Affordability: Our community college partner tuition rate is our lowest price and competitive with many public universities in Massachusetts.
Our Partner Schools and Programs
Our admissions counselors and advisors frequently visit community colleges to meet with students like you. Contact us at 617.349.8800 or CommunityCollegePartnerships@lesley.edu to find out when we'll be on your campus. Or, reach out to schedule a time to meet with us. We'll look at the courses you've already taken and we'll help you determine a pathway to reach your goals.
Programs on Your Community College Campus
We offer bachelor's degree completion programs on the following community college campuses. Complete your associate degree and talk to a Lesley advisor. Then take Lesley classes on the community college campus to finish your bachelor's degree. You can also take classes on the Lesley campus in Cambridge or online as needed.
|Bunker Hill Community College|
|Urban College of Boston|
|Bristol Community College at DeMello International Center|
Transfer to Lesley University
If you earn your associate degree at any community college, you can seamlessly transfer into a bachelor's degree program at Lesley. You would take classes on the Lesley University campus in Cambridge, MA, at any community college partner campus (such as Bunker Hill Community College, Urban College, or DeMello Center in New Bedford), or online to complete your bachelor's degree.
|Bunker Hill Community College||
|Massasoit Community College||
|Mass Bay Community College||
|Middlesex Community College|
|North Shore Community College||
|Roxbury Community College||